Name of couple: Matt & Meredith Castellucci
Hometown: Matt- Roxborough, PA/ Meredith- Bethlehem, PA
How they met- We met at work. What they do for a living- Both of us are in sales. Matt works for Ecolab and Meredith works for Hanlon.
How long they have been together- 5 years.
Anything interesting about the couple- This isn’t something we think about except when we have to write our birthdays down but there’s a 10 year age difference between us. We’ll leave it up to you to decide who’s older and who’s younger…
For both real and styled weddings: What look/style/feel they were going for in their wedding. – We wanted a classy, clean, and rustic look/style wedding and as soon as we toured Normandy Farm, we knew that was THE place. Any unique details of wedding.- Nothing out of the norm, just wanted to share our love with everyone we care about. Not sure if this is a typical favor but we gave each guest a succulent plant so that they could bring a part of our special day into their home. Fun bridal party and great reception, lots of great photos of everyone enjoying themselves.
- Venue: Normandy Farms
- Lighting: Soundfactor Entertainment
- Photography: Rick Blanco Photography
- Flowers: Anne Ottley Floral Design
- Dress: BiJou Bridesmaids – Arielle Bridal
- Tuxedo Rental: The Men’s & Boys Store- however these were not rented, they were purchased suits.
- Invitations: Rick Blanco Photography
- Hair/Makeup: BB Decheine
- Caterer: Normandy Farms
- Cake: Normandy Farms
- DJ: Soundfactor Entertainment
Rick Blanco Photography – Rick and Maria Blanco Sanatoga, PA