Tying the knots is usually one the happiest moment of life and therefore needs to be memorable and celebrated in a glamorous and grand style. Planning is one of the most important stages because everything needs to be perfect on that day; planning ranges from the clothes to be worn, the guest to invite, colors of the day and most importantly, the location.
There are many event places in New Jersey but few can be said to have the prerequisite of bringing out the perfection in a wedding especially during the fall season. This is due to the unique outdoor and indoor features it provides, the serenity of the environment, its location, the landscape, its accessibility, booking fee, privacy etc.
Some of the locations in South Jersey that have the capacity of making a wedding perfect include:
- PRATTS GARDEN: This is the garden is located in the beautiful city of Sharptown, Pilesgrove town. It was opened in the late ’70s and is owned by the family of Pratt’s. The first sight that greets anyone coming to this garden is a beautifully carved out of nature. Its natural landscape is surrounded by flowers, predominately Azaleas flowers. Reservations bookings are to be at least 1 week before the event for a fee.
- BRIGALIAS: Another perfect wedding location in South Jersey, is this garden that opened its door to the public for every kind of event in 2007. This location has a magnificent pristine ground that is adorned with beautiful flowers and trees is owned and managed by the Bengalis. It boasts of both indoor and outdoor facilities that can accommodate up to 300 guests, while offering full catering services. To crown it all, Bengalis just recently won the “WeddingWire couples’ choice awards”.
- GROUND FOR SCULPTURE: One location in South Jersey where the need of a couple and wedding planners can be met is Ground Sculptor. Located in Hamilton, it has a variety of facilities (indoor and outdoor) to make a Fall wedding memorable. This is a place where art and nature collide to paint a perfect picture. From the sculptures to the amazing horticulture that lines the location, there is nothing a couple will lack as long as the location is involved. The ground also offers all type of cuisine for any occasion and has been in operation for 14 years.
- TOMASELLO WINERY: The aim of this center as stated in their motto is to create a vintage memory. Little wonder then, this location offers all the possible solution to making events, especially marriage an unforgettable one. The location boast of having the best and most luxurious winery ballroom in all of New Jersey with a suite that allows for guest privacy. Weddings can either take place in the sensational and picturesque vineyard or in the ballroom filled with glimmering crystals.
- ALBA VINEYARD: Milford is the abode of this serenest event center that houses a very pulchritude estate vineyard that faces the valley. It was established in 1982 in the heart of the scenic Musconetcong river valley. Wines are also produced for events here and the trees and flowers coupled with the valley all combine to give this location a marvelous view that creates a lasting impression and adds to the glamour of any wedding in Fall and all around the year.